Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Few Narrated Vacation Pictures for You

No trip to the beach can be complete without a trip to the Red Bar - one of my favorite places on the planet.




After the yummy dinner at Red Bar, we went for a walk on the beach at Seaside, another one of my favorite places. Here's Peyton and I walking on the beach. (above)

While we were at the beach, Peyton decided to recite a little Shakespeare. (Not really, but doesn't this picture look like it?) To be or not to be .... that is the question. My niece is so smart; she must take after me.


We then looked for shells on the beach. (See below with Aunt Katie and Uncle Scott.)
And then took a quick picture for Mom......


The rest of the trip was filled with lots of beach time where dorky people sit under the shade and read.....


In all honesty, even car rides and restaurant waits were fun, and it makes me grateful that I have a family I actually enjoy spending time with. Peyton even made Scott talk like Sebastian the whole time. (The fake Jamaican accent is not so charming now that we are home, by the way.) I'll leave you with a picture of all of us together (courtesy of our waitress at Fudpucker's).....

.....And the cutest butt-shot ever!

No comments: