Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ain't nothin' like a Southern wedding....

We spent the last weekend at my cousin Amanda's wedding, and everyone had a great time. Just as I picked up my camera to take the first picture, my battery died, but luckily Melissa had hers, so I've got plenty of pictures. Aside from marveling at food and flowers, the best thing about weddings is seeing everyone and catching up with friends and family, and since I have the best family in the world, this is even more fun!


Here's the happy couple after the wedding. Look how many kids! They had "bell ringers," "flower girls," "bible bearers," and "ring bearers."

Granchildren and Great-Grandaughter with my Grandmother and Grandaddy - My brother is very outnumbered!


Peyton loves to get down on the dance floor!

1 comment:

Brandybuzz said...

KATIE...I can't believe it! This blog world is crazy. I love your blog. You look so good. Jason,Nora and I are doing very well. It's hard to believe it has been so long since we ate lunch together everyday. It looks like life is going good for you! It is so good to hear from you:)