Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I heart Google images.

Today was a bad day...quite honestly the worst I've experienced in a while. I am tired, my head hurts, and I am oh so overwhelmed. I thought, however, that I would try to accentuate the positive rather than bitch and complain, so here we go.

For tonight's post, I thought I'd include a nice montage of the only things getting me through this week.

Let's begin......


First there's my favorite candy which is currently residing in my desk drawer at school where I am keeping it so I can eat too much of it.





Then there's my favorite t.v. show that comes on in approximately 27 minutes. (I've promised myself I'll grade while I watch. Ummmm, yeah right.)




Next we have colored pens which are the only things that make grading bearable. Green and purple are my favorites, but I like to switch off every few papers to shake it up a bit.




Did I mention I started a great new book? I can't wait to curl up with it a bit this weekend.


And finally? There's the promise that this will all be over in 7 days. I am ready to be baking cookies, listening to carols, and giving presents. (Okay, I am excited about the getting, too) It's so hard to be Christmasing when I feel so overhelmed with school, but my break begins in 6 days, and it can't come fast enough!

2 comments:

Andi said...

Nice choices all around. I especially love Pushing Daisies and colored pens!

Brandybuzz said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and that you are enjoying your break!